New Era Calc fluor 1
New Era Tissue Salt No. 1 Calc Flour is used for maintaining tissue elasticity.
More about New Era tissue salts:
- Homoeopathically prepared remedy.
- No side effects from the active ingredients.
- Simple to take and safe with other medicine or supplements.
- No danger of overdose.
- A small percentage of people are sensitive to lactose, which forms the base of the tablets, and those people should check with their doctor before taking New Era tissue salt.
- Tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve instantly to get to work straight away.
Adults: Dissolve 4 Tablets on or under the tongue 3 times per day.
Children: Dissolve 2 Tablets on or under the tongue 3 times per day.
Infants: Dissolve 1 Tablet on or under the tongue 3 times per day.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Store in a cool dry place out of the reach and sight of children.
You should tip the tablets into the lid of the tub and then straight into your mouth - homoeopathic preparations are best if not contaminated by handling.