New Era Kali sulf 7
New Era Tissue Salt No.7 Kali Sulph is used for maintaining skin condition, skin eruptions with scaling or sticky exudations, falling hair, diseased nails and catarrh.
More about New Era tissue salt:
- Homoeopathically prepared remedy.
- No side effects from the active ingredients.
- Simple to take and safe with other medicine or supplements.
- No danger of overdose.
- A small percentage of people are sensitive to lactose, which forms the base of the tablets, and those people should check with their doctor before taking New Era tissue salt.
- Tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve instantly to get to work straight away.
Adults: Dissolve 4 Tablets on or under the tongue 3 times per day.
Children: Dissolve 2 Tablets on or under the tongue 3 times per day.
Infants: Dissolve 1 Tablet on or under the tongue 3 times per day.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Store in a cool dry place out of the reach and sight of children.
You should tip the tablets into the lid of the tub and then straight into your mouth - homoeopathic preparations are best if not contaminated by handling.